Updated Worship Information
Midway is now holding our Sunday morning worship service indoors at 10:30 a.m. Services will continue to be streamed via Zoom.
- Anyone who is experiencing or has recently experienced symptoms of illness should not attend but rather, should worship with us via Zoom.
- We will practice social distancing, which means keeping at least 6 feet of space between yourself and other people who do not live with you.
- Wearing face masks is expected at all times during the service, including while singing, out of respect for the safety of others.
- Every other pew will be roped off.
- Please ensure at least 6 feet of spacing between family units within the pews.
- An offering box will be set up near the back of the sanctuary. No offering plates will be passed during the service.
- Childcare: At this time, there will be no childcare available during the service and the nursery will be closed at least until November.
- Dismissal: Dismissal after services will be from the back row forward. After the service is over please step outside the building to chat.
Instructions for joining our service via Zoom
To Join By Computer/Tablet/Smart Phone:
- At 10:25 go to https://zoom.us/j/2164362278
- Or go to zoom.us
- Click the “Join a Meeting” button at the top right of the page.
- Enter the Meeting ID: 216 436 2278
- Enter the password: 13376
To Join by Landline/Cell Phone:
- At 8:55 a.m. (or 10:25 for worship), dial this phone number: (312) 626-6799
- When prompted, enter the meeting ID: 216 436 2278.
- Press the # sign.
- If prompted, enter the password 13376 and then the # sign.